Housing Update & Birthday Video


I wanted to give you an update on the housing situation, so here it is….

Purchase and Sale: 
Last week we had our inspection on the home which came back good except for some minor punch list items. After submitting the list of changes, we have heard back and the builder will be fixing mostly everything so we can potentially have a closing by the end of the year.

Financing: 
We talked to about 5 different banks and today landed on our lender. The good thing is that this bank will service the entire loan for its entire length, is located in Beverly and has a very competitive interest rate. This is helpful on a number of levels. This is a huge blessing for a number of reasons.

Fundraising: 
We are grateful to Jesus that people have shown interest in helping us with, what should be, our last effort of fundraising for a long time. We are still about $55,000 short of our goal but have 35 days to go. I am both nervous and excited to see how the Lord will provide. Please pray for Beth and I through this time.

Thank You and Birthday Video:
I am so grateful for your partnership with our family. Many of you have prayed faithfully, some of you have encouraged us continually and others have generously given financially. There is no way that Netcast would be who we are without your love. I love the church that God has given me to shepherd and lead. Just last week, I celebrated my 31st birthday and they made me an awesome video.

How to Give:
This is not a closing tactic by any means!! But, many of you have asked for information on how to give and I would hate to rob you of the opportunity. HAHA. All of that info is below.

Until all have heard,
      Matt and Beth

Send a check: 
Payable to Netcast Church 
Attn: Matt Chewning 
186 Cabot St. Beverly MA 01915 

Give Online: 
  1. Click "Netcast Online Giving" 
  2. Select "Pastor Support Matt Chewning" 
  3. Fill out the remaining info and submit it.

No comments: